skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Credential Services


For any assignment or position requiring a California Credential or Permit in any school district in Sutter County, the individual must have a valid credential issued by California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. 

Our Credential Analyst provides services and information for the following:
  • Credential/Permit initial applications and renewals
  • Temporary County Certificates (TCC’s)
  • Out of state teacher requirements and conversions to CA credentials
  • Career Technical Education Credentials
  • Adding authorizations and supplemental subjects to valid California credentials.
  • Child Development Permits
  • Examination Information (i.e. CBEST, CSET, CLAD, BCLAD, CTEL)
  • Fingerprinting requirements
The following link provides helpful information regarding credential requirements as well as emergency permits, 30 day substitute permits, and exam information


You are required to renew on-line through the CCTC website. Renewal must be submitted prior to the expiration date of the document and proof of renewal must be presented to the County Office and your employing district so that a Temporary County Certificate (TCC) may be issued if necessary.