- General Information
- Administrative Services
- Adult Education
- Business Services
- Curriculum, Instruction and Accountability
- Educational Services
- Facilities, Maintenance, Operations and Fleet
- Feather River Academy
- Human Resources
- Bargaining Unit Agreements
- Credential Services
- Employee Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Descriptions
- Para-Educator Exam
- Salary Schedules
- Negotiations Updates
- Substitute Services
- Pathways Charter Academy
- School-Based Medi-Cal Administrative Activities
- Shady Creek
- Special Education
- Student Support & Outreach
- Sutter County Career Training Center
- Sutter County One Stop
- Technology Services
- Tri-County Induction Program
- Tri-County ROP
Internal Business Services
The purpose of the Internal Business Services Department program is to provide budgeting, accounting, purchasing, and financial services for the internal operations of the Sutter County Superintendent of Schools.
- Budgeting: Budgeting and financial accounting for internal operations.
- Purchasing: Provide customer service to SCSOS and vendors in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Audit: Administration of internal audit, maintenance of records and information for official audits.
- Debt Service Management: Certificates of participation, tax collection, local bonding credit data, TRANS.
- Facilities: External, financing.
- Financial Planning: Cost analysis, fiscal analysis, fiscal management, budget development, long-range fiscal planning, revenue estimations and cash flow analysis, budget control, creative financing, and cash management.
- Fund Accounting: Governmental funds, proprietary funds, fiduciary funds, internal accounts/controls, student body fund, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll reporting, fringe benefits, inventory/fixed assets, general ledger. County-wide implementation of the new State Standardized Account Code Structure (SACS) system.
- Reporting: Local, state, federal financial and statistical reports.
Records Retention and Data Archival.
- Reimbursements: Travel, mileage, purchase cards, and employee reimbursements.