Internal Business Services
The purpose of the Internal Business Services Department program is to provide budgeting, accounting, purchasing, and financial services for the internal operations of the Sutter County Superintendent of Schools.
- Budgeting: Budgeting and financial accounting for internal operations.
- Purchasing: Provide customer service to SCSOS and vendors in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Audit: Administration of internal audit, maintenance of records and information for official audits.
- Debt Service Management: Certificates of participation, tax collection, local bonding credit data, TRANS.
- Facilities: External, financing.
- Financial Planning: Cost analysis, fiscal analysis, fiscal management, budget development, long-range fiscal planning, revenue estimations and cash flow analysis, budget control, creative financing, and cash management.
- Fund Accounting: Governmental funds, proprietary funds, fiduciary funds, internal accounts/controls, student body fund, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll reporting, fringe benefits, inventory/fixed assets, general ledger. County-wide implementation of the new State Standardized Account Code Structure (SACS) system.
- Reporting: Local, state, federal financial and statistical reports.
Records Retention and Data Archival.
- Reimbursements: Travel, mileage, purchase cards, and employee reimbursements.
- Administrative Services
- Adult Education
- Business Services
- Education Protection Act (EPA)
- Internal Business Services
- External Business Services
- Educational Services
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Accountability
- Educator Support
- Student Support and Outreach
- Human Resources
- Bargaining Unit Agreements
- Credential Services
- Employee Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Health Benefit Information
- Job Descriptions
- Para-Educator Exam
- Salary Schedules
- Substitute Services
- Contact Us
- Shady Creek
- Special Education
- Student Support Services
- Sutter One Stop
- Technology Services
- Tri-County Induction Program
- Sutter County Career Training Center
Director, Business Services
Coordinator II, Internal Business Services
Business District Advisor
Jay Van Duzer
One Stop/Adult Education/ROP
Shady Creek/M&O/SSO/County Office
Account Specialist II
Account Specialist I