The payroll department processes the monthly salary payments for all persons employed in programs operated by the Sutter County Superintendent of Schools and the school districts served by SCSOS. Additionally, the department processes fringe benefit payments to vendors, salary deductions for retirement, fringe benefits and other voluntary deductions authorized by the individual employee and other payroll related reports.
The payroll department, under the leadership of Barbara Henderson, provides service, support and assistance to all school districts and charters in Sutter County.
The payroll department serves as the Liaison and reporting agent for the following:
- Federal and State Tax Payment/Reporting
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) Payment/Reporting
- State Disability Insurance (SDI) Payment/Reporting
- EDD UI LEC Charge Payment/Reporting
- Wage Garnishment Payment/Reporting
- Retirement System Reporting