- General Information
- Administrative Services
- Adult Education
- Business Services
- Curriculum, Instruction and Accountability
- Educational Services
- Facilities, Maintenance, Operations and Fleet
- Feather River Academy
- Human Resources
- Bargaining Unit Agreements
- Credential Services
- Employee Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Job Descriptions
- Para-Educator Exam
- Salary Schedules
- SCSSSA and CSEA Negotiations Updates
- Substitute Services
- Pathways Charter Academy
- School-Based Medi-Cal Administrative Activities
- Shady Creek
- Special Education
- Student Support & Outreach
- Sutter County Career Training Center
- Sutter County One Stop
- Technology Services
- Tri-County Induction Program
- Tri-County ROP
CTE Credential Program
TRI-COUNTY CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
The Sutter County Superintendent of Schools (SCSOS) Tri-County Career Technical Education Program (TCCTE) serves Sutter, Yuba, and Colusa Counties and is a two-year, state accredited CTE Teacher Educator Preparation Program. CTE Candidates have the opportunity to participate in educator preparation courses created specifically to meet the needs of new CTE teachers and are aligned to the CTC CTE standards. Through the duration of this two-year program, CTE Candidates are assigned veteran teachers as mentors to assist them with the realities of being a classroom teacher as well as coaching them through the ins and outs of teaching Career Technical Education courses.. TCCTE is committed to supporting effective educators and lifelong learners as teachers for all students in California.
The Preliminary or Clear DS CTE Credential authorizes the holder to teach in the subject(s) named on the credential in grades 12 and below and in classes organized primarily for adults, in career technical instruction courses.
(Enrolled Candidates and Mentors - All program documents are in your Google Classroom Account)
For more information about our CTE program, email the SCSOS Credential Analyst at email@example.com or call 530-822-2904.
CTE TEACHER INDUCTION ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
- The DS CTE Credential is a two-tiered credential: Individuals first qualify for the initial credential called a preliminary credential based primarily upon their actual work experience in the industry sector. This preliminary credential is valid for three years.
- During these three years, additional requirements must be completed to earn the final credential called a clear credential. A clear credential is valid for five years and is renewable online at the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) website.
- For information on CTE industry sectors, please refer to the CTC DS Career Technical Education Informational Leaflet.