The Sutter County Superintendent of Schools Board as a premier board provides a unified voice for students, staff and community through the following:
- Support for county office programs and districts to ensure excellence in education;
- A system of checks and balances for budget;
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP);
- Adoption of courses of study;
- Collaboration with the superintendent and engagement of the community to promote the mission and vision of the county office; and
- A plan for providing safe state-of-the-art facilities.