- Sutter County Emergency Management
- Sutter County Sheriff’s Office – Press Releases
- Sutter County Public Health Division
- Yuba City Police Department – Media Relations
- Yuba City Fire Department – Disaster Preparedness
- California Department of Education – Safe Schools
- Public Health – Bioterrorism/Disaster Preparedness Online
- FEMA for Kids
- School Safety Resources
Dr. Baljinder Dhillon
Christine McCormick, Ed.D.
Director - Student Support Services and Communication
Through the Sutter County Superintendent of Schools (SCSOS) works with districts to develop and implement emergency response and recovery plans, protocols, and procedures.
Schools in Sutter County are faced with a wide range of emergency concerns, from natural disasters to rare criminal incidents. The focus of the emergency management program is the safety and security of students and staff in schools in the county. This is accomplished through the Safe Schools plan and emergency operations programs. Upon request, SCSOS emergency management teams respond to school districts or county agencies to perform emergency management functions.